I came across 2 major issues so far while using the Android phone:
1) After changing the password of my connected gmail account, Android showed me a sync error and asked me to re-enter the password. Even I enter the new password, it would throw the same error at me again and again. Only after changing back to the old password it allowed me to connect to gmail again.
2) All of a sudden I cant download application from the Android market anymore. The download get stuck after you press “install”. To avoid resetting tothe factory state, which makes you loose everything, I recommend doing this:
- Go to Menu|Settings|Applications|Manage applications
- Look for “Google Apps“. Select it.
- Press “clear data“
- Once you did that, Android ask you (new notification fter a while) to enter your google id/password (in the same way when you started it up for the first time after purchase)
Thats all. Also helps you to change the primary email account for your android.