Last day of this years Jazoon.
- The Android Runtime Environment by Joerg Pleumann from Noser Engineering (which contribute a lot to the Android codebase)
- Android Application Model by Dominik Gruntz
- Ed Burns on JavaEE and JavaFX integration. Entertaining and interesting as usual. Thanks Ed !
- Daniel Seiler on the ZK Ajax framework. Thanks for the confirmation of my choice of framework.
My final resume and feedback:
- A very good location in terms of conference room quality, since this is a movie theatre with great accoustic and projection.
- Good mix of topics and tracks. Anyone who is doing something with Java will find his cup of tea (eeer.. Java).
- Some “famous” folks to get hands on them and discuss face to face.
- As in all conferences: some speakers cannot present. Sorry to say so. It is boring to read slides with tons of text.
- Not enough wireless “plugins”. Seems some of the attendees were operating datacentres during the conference and hacking away during the whole time. Thanks for not sharing wireless space.
- Maybe a bit too expensive, but location, catering and speakers cost money I guess.
- I will join this event again next year.