Even we do development in Netbeans, we still can use the Eclipse plugin to ‘draw’ our processes.
- Start Eclipse Helios (3.6.x) or Indigo (3.7.x)
- Add new Software: The Graphiti SDK (more info)
(not 0.7.1 as the JBoss docs say, it wont work)
- Add new software: BPMN2 Plugin from Codehoop
- Start Eclipse and create an empty project (we cant create individual files only)
- Add new BPMN file
- Show as sourcecode
- From here we can create a process and use the source as bpmn rule for our Netbeans project. Note, you can omit the visual layout part starting with <bpmndi:BPMNDiagram>.